IB 44/45 - ATAR 99.75
Hi! I’m Amisha and I completed the IB in 2020 with a score of 44/45, achieving 7/7 in all my subjects.
My subjects were:
English Literature HL (7/7)
Geography HL (7/7)
Economics HL (7/7)
Mathematics SL (7/7, received prize for first)
Biology SL (7/7)
French SL (7/7)
I would love to tutor to help you achieve your potential, through:
- Providing constructive feedback on your assignments or essays
- Breaking down concepts to help you understand subject content
- Identifying and specifically targeting any areas for improvement
- Advising on whether the IB or HSC is right for you
- Assisting with organisation and study skills
- Developing the critical thinking and academic writing skills necessary for success in the IB or HSC
For all of my subjects, I developed specific structures and techniques to approach each assessment in order to score highly across all criteria. Moreover, I can help you develop the skills of high-level analysis analysis, and concise but detailed academic writing that are required for success in both the IB and HSC. I would love to tailor my approach to you in order to help you achieve your potential! I particularly specialise in tutoring English and French.
I can also tutor any year group in essay writing skills, study skills/organisation, maths, French and other subjects. I have experience tutoring from Years 6 - 12.
Please message me if you’re interested or have any questions! Due to COVID-19, I am tutoring online only, but would be happy to discuss tutoring with a view to moving back to face-to-face. I am happy to facilitate both regular sessions, or one-off sessions for detailed assignment review/condensed revision.
- IB Academic Honour
- IB Mathematics SL Prize
- Queenwood Debating Captain
- Queenwood Public Speaking Captain
- Valid Working with Children Check
IB Score: 44/45 in November 2020 IB examination session.
Graduated Year 12 in 2020 from Queenwood School.