Hi, I’m Charlotte. Thank you for visiting my page!
I’m a pre-service teacher, currently completing my Master of Teaching and Learning at USQ with one semester to go. I returned to Australia in March 2020 after teaching English in Japan for six years. I am a confident teacher and aim to meet the diverse learning needs of students. I use a range of personalised, original activities to ensure my lessons are engaging and provide a valuable learning experience.
Currently, I offer online Japanese language tutoring. I love Japanese language. I began studying Japanese at high school, I majored in Japanese at University, lived in Japan for seven years, and I use Japanese daily (my husband is Japanese!). My lessons are conducted via zoom where I use a personalized PPT to match your level and learning preferences. I have a range of learning materials and further resources can be provided.
If you, or your child, would like to learn Japanese, please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Over six years of experience teaching English as a second language in Japanese kindergartens, primary schools, junior high schools and high schools.
- Experienced in teaching Japanese to primary classes and general professional experience teaching at primary schools as part of my Masters degree.
- Over one year of experience tutoring Japanese, both in person and online.
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Business (Japanese language major), USC
- Currently completing a Master of Teaching and Learning, USQ
Currently, I can only offer online lessons.
can be found among