- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Online help
Hi! My name is Grace and I am currently a 3rd year dental student studying at UWA. I graduated from Perth Modern School in 2017 and achieved a 99.30 ATAR. I am offering online or in-home tutoring to students living around my area.
I have an extensive 5 years of tutoring experience, working both as a private tutor and for various professional companies (Kumon, Ahead Tuition, TLG tutoring centre, Crimson), and greatly enjoy working with all age groups. I am comfortable with both one-on-one sessions and in group settings. During my lessons, I aim to foster a positive learning environment to make the students feel comfortable and to help them reach their fullest academic potential. I tailor my tutoring style to suit each of my students and am patient and thorough in my explanations, fully understanding how stressful high school can be.
With the new year upon us, I am looking to take on around 2-3 new students. My availabilities are mostly on weekend afternoons and weekday evenings. I attained a mark of 90% in WACE literature and greatly enjoy imparting my knowledge, study tips and tricks to my students.
Please enquire about group tutoring if you are interested. I offer discounted rates depending on group size!
- Certificate of Distinction (2017)
- Certificates of Merit in Year 12 Literature and Japanese, Year 11 Chemistry, Japanese and Literature
- Silver Performance and placed 10th at 2017 National RACI Titration Stakes
- Passed level N5 and N4 of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Biomedicine majoring in Medical Sciences in 2020
Year 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 99.30 (verified).
Currently studying Dentistry at The University of Western Australia.