ATAR 99.40 // LAT 97th Percentile // Gordon //
My name is Yvette and I completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) in 2017 with an overall score of 42/45 which translates to a 99.40 ATAR. I love English and working with kids so I am looking to tutor anyone in primary school to Year 10 in English as well as English SL and HL for any IB students.
If you have any issues with essay/commentary writing, speech writing and delivery or want tips on how to analyse different texts, I am more than happy to help! I am also able to edit anything that you would like: essays, speeches, commentaries, Extended Essays and will provide extensive feedback for you .
I am also offering Maths tutoring to anyone up to Year 10.
I live in Pymble so please message me if you are interested!
- Ravenswood School for Girls Academic Scholar Year 7-12
- Certificate of Communication from ASCA
- Dux of International Baccalaureate Year 11
- Subject Award for Music HL and Spanish Ab Initio
- Proficiency Prize for top performing students in the year (7-12)
- Kelly Evans Piano Scholarship (Year 9 and Year 11)
- Certificate of Performance for Piano (AMEB)
Year 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 99.40.
Currently studying Commerce/Law at The University of New South Wales.
- Drinking bubble tea :)
Around West Pymble
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Gordon library would be preferable :)
can be found among