- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Phone help
- Online help
𝐇𝐒𝐂 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 | 𝐇𝐒𝐂 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 (𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟔 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬)
Hey !! My name is Parvathi and I am in my second year of the Bond University Medical Program. In 2020, I graduated Hornsby Girls High School, a high ranking selective school in NSW, where I achieved an ATAR of 98.65.
At the completion of my Year 12 HSC, I was able to attain the following marks:
Mathematics Advanced: 93/100
English Advanced: 95/100
Studying the NSW HSC syllabus has taught me that there is no perfect way to study. Throughout high school, tutoring had always been my go-to, an opportunity for me to enhance my skills, whilst refining my existing knowledge and adapting to different study patterns.
However, tutoring could often add further stress to an already heavy workload. During these times, I’ve refined my study strategies to maintain a healthy study-life balance. Implementing these principles into my own teaching style, I aim to share the knowledge I’ve gained to other students who may be struggling in finding the best study routine for them and setting them on the path to success for their final years and beyond.
I can also assist with medical school interviews as this can be a very daunting prospect.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me !
- Principal's Award for Commitment and Service to the School (2020)
- Prefects (2020)
- House Captain, Coghlan, 2019.
- High Distinction University of Newcastle Business Plan Challenge, 2019.
- Economics and Business Educators NSW Division 1 (Individual Entry) Finalist (2019)
- HGHS Social Justice (2015-2020)
- International College of Management, High Academic Place Scholarship
- Macquarie Business School Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- HGHS basketball team (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Indian Classical Dancing - Bharatnatyam (2005-2020)
- Grade finalist for Mary Armstrong Public Speaking Competition (2016)
- Active in the UN Voice of Youth, EVATT (2017)
- Drama Eisteddfods (2015-2017)
- HGHS Choir (2015-2017)
- Choir Eisteddfod (2015-2017)
- Hornsby Girls High School String Orchestra (2017-2019)
- Leading Cadet - Australian Air Force Cadets (2017-2018)
- Peer Support Leader, 2018-2019.
- Monash IVF Work Placement - Embryologist, 2018.
- Undergraduate entry into the Bond University Medical Program as a school leaver (2021)
- HSC All-Rounder
- HSC Distinguished Achiever (Band 6 in all subjects)
Year 12 completed in 2020.
Mark achieved: 98.65.
Currently studying Bachelor of Medical Studies/Doctor of Medicine at Bond University.
can be found among