UQ Pharmacy (Honours)/Provisional Medicine. Specialising in Mathematics, Music, Physics and German.
**ZOOM/FaceTime/Skype @ $35/hr**
**Proofing/Editing from $15 to $25**
I'm Andrew a Brisbane State High School 2019 Graduate, with an OP2/ATAR98, OP1/ATAR99 with bonus ranks. I've performed at an A level in Maths B (Methods), Maths C (Specialist), Physics, German and English. In the past, I have also performed highly in Music & Music Extension.
I've lived in Austria and am a native German speaker. Also, having studied at schools in Sydney, where the ATAR system was previously implemented, I have a solid understanding of the ATAR system new to Queensland.
I work great with other people and have many teaching strategies, intended for different types of students. I'm available for groups or individual tutoring, for all grades. I aim to help students be more confident in content and execution of techniques, helping them achieve highly and study better.
To those following a Medical pathway, I can prepare for the UCAT exam, having achieved 90th Percentile and having done the updated exam very recently.
I also offer one-on-one Piano Teaching and accompaniment. I've studied extensively with teachers at the Queensland Conservatorium, having participated in Masterclasses, Orchestras, Ensembles, Chamber and Solo Performances.
Regarding the current COVID-19 situation, I'm available on multiple platforms including Skype, Zoom and FaceTime, still available for lessons. If interested, please contact me to discuss a possible time.
- German Subject Award (2018)
- A/VHA in German, Physics, Mathematics B & C, English (2019)
- Graduated with OP2/ATAR98, OP1/ATAR99 - Bonus Ranks (2019)
- Certificate II Active Volunteering (2018)
- Certificate III Business (First Aid), (2018)
- 1st Place at Brisbane Eisteddfod Piano CmusA/Grade 8 Division (2017)
- Finalist at Young Conservatorium Concerto Competition (2019)
- 90th Percentile UCAT (2019)
- University Sydney Scientia Scholarship (2019)
- Piano Studies at Young Conservatorium Griffith University (2015 -)
- Blue Card (2020-2023)
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 98.00.
Currently studying Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Doctor of Medicine (Provisional Entry) at The University of Queensland.
- Table Tennis
- Music Writing