I'm Andrew, a UQ Pharmacy (Honours)/Medicine Student. I specialise in Mathematics, Music, German and Physics.
I"ve graduated from Brisbane State High School in 2019, with an OP2/ATAR98, OP1/ATAR99 with bonus ranks; I performed at an A level in Math B (Methods), Math C (Specialist), Physics, English and German. In the past, I have also performed well in Music/Music Extension.
I've lived overseas and am fluent in German. Having studied at schools in Sydney, where the ATAR system was previously implemented, I have a solid understanding of the ATAR system coming to Queensland.
I work great with other people, and have many teaching strategies, intended for different types of students. I can work in small groups max.4, however ideally, individually, as I can make the best catered learning experience. I can teach students all ages, grade 7-12. I aim to help students be more confident in knowledge and execution of techniques, intended to help them achieve highly and study better.
To those following a Medical pathway, I am also to advise and practice for the UCAT exam, having achieved 90th Percentile and having done the updated exam very recently. I can also help prepare students for similar exams such as the Queensland Academies entrance exam.
I also offer one-on-one Piano Teaching. I've studied extensively with teachers at the Queensland Conservatorium, having participated in Masterclasses, Orchestras, Ensembles, Chamber and Solo Performances. I am able to teach anyone interested - whether following the AMEB syllabus, or going for a more casual approach.
Regarding the current COVID-19 situation, I'm available on multiple platforms including Skype, Zoom and FaceTime, still available for lessons. If interested, please contact me to discuss a possible time.
- German Subject Award (2018)
- A/VHA in German, Physics, Mathematics B & C, English (2019)
- Graduated with OP2/ATAR98, OP1/ATAR99 - Bonus Ranks (2019)
- Certificate II Active Volunteering (2018)
- Certificate III Business (First Aid), (2018)
- 1st Place at Brisbane Eisteddfod Piano CmusA/Grade 8 Division (2017)
- Finalist at Young Conservatorium Concerto Competition (2019)
- 90th Percentile UCAT (2019)
- University Sydney Scientia Scholarship
- Completed Piano Studies at Young Conservatorium Griffith University (2019)
- Blue Card (2020-2023)
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 98.00.
Currently studying Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Doctor of Medicine (Provisional Entry) at The University of Queensland.
- Table Tennis
- Music Writing