UQ Provisional Medicine/Pharmacy (Honours). Experienced tutoring in Mathematics (Methods & Specialist), Music, Physics and German.
**ZOOM/FaceTime/Skype @ $45/hr**
**In Person @ $50/hr**
I'm Andrew, a 2019 Brisbane State High Graduate, with an OP2/ATAR98 (OP1/ATAR99 adjusted). I've performed at an A level in Maths B (Methods), Maths C (Specialist), Physics, German and English. In the past, I have also performed highly in Music & Music Extension. Accepted to UQ for Provisional Medicine, I am in my second year of Pharmacy (Hons) as an undergraduate.
I've lived in Austria and am a native German speaker. I've studied at schools in Sydney, where the ATAR system was previously implemented, and guided students through ATAR in Queensland.
I am an experienced tutor, connecting with students of all kinds, able to cater teaching styles towards them. I'm available for groups or individual tutoring, for all grades. I aim to help students be more confident in content and execution of techniques, helping them not only achieve highly, but study better.
To those interested in a Medical Pathway, I offer to help plan and guide you through what's ahead.
I also offer Piano teaching. I've studied extensively with teachers at the Queensland Conservatorium, participating in Masterclasses, Orchestras, Ensembles, Chamber and Solo Performances.
For the current COVID-19 situation, I'm available on multiple platforms including Skype, Zoom, Duo, Teams and FaceTime. If interested, please contact me to discuss a possible time.
- German Subject Award (2018)
- A/VHA in German, Physics, Mathematics B & C, English (2019)
- Graduated with OP2/ATAR98, OP1/ATAR99 - Bonus Ranks (2019)
- Certificate II Active Volunteering (2018)
- Certificate III Business (First Aid), (2018)
- 1st Place at Brisbane Eisteddfod Piano CmusA/Grade 8 Division (2017)
- Finalist at Young Conservatorium Concerto Competition (2019)
- 90th Percentile UCAT (2019)
- University Sydney Scientia Scholarship (2019)
- Piano Studies at Young Conservatorium Griffith University (2015 - )
- Blue Card (2020-2023)
- Accepted: Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg (2020)
- First Year UQ Pharmacy - GPA 6.5
- Dean’s Commendation for Academic Excellence (Sem 2, 2020)
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 98.00.
Currently studying Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Doctor of Medicine (Provisional Entry) at The University of Queensland.
- Table Tennis
- Music Writing
I've worked with Andrew for a couple months now and it been a great ride so far. I'm in my final year of high school and having Andrew collaborate and edit my assignments weekly have been a great help. Would highly recommend Andrew if you would like to bring your assignments to the next level.
- By Eric Wang on
4th November 2020
Andrew is a very nice person and an even better tutor, he is flexible and extremely knowledgeable across various subjects
Andrew tutored me for Maths Methods and I saw significant improvements in my marks and even my attitude towards work
I strongly recommend Andrews service to all students, especially with the new system as I gained a lot from him,
Thanks for everything you've done for me, 10/10 tutor.
- By Fin on
4th November 2020