99.90 || UNSW MED ||💥Waitlist only💥||
New Syllabus || Online lessons or in-person at epping studio
Hi there, I'm Yoonji. I'm a 2020 James Ruse AHS graduate and achieved an ATAR of 99.90. I'm currently studying medicine at UNSW Kensington, but have been tutoring for more than 3 years with a specialised focus on Maths (Y7-12) and Biology (12).
✅ I teach NSW new syllabus:
- Maths (7-11, Adv 2U, Ext 1, Ext 2)
- HSC Biology
- Advanced English (11-12) for the following texts ONLY:
Othello, Citizen Kane, 1984, Tempest/Hagseed and T.S. Eliot poetry
- Medicine Interview Prep
If you need help beyond the subjects I offer I can refer you to some of my most trusted friends at no additional fee. Feel free to ask!
✅ Why you can trust me:
- Tutored over 30 students in a private setting, and have extensive group lesson experience, having worked at 3 very well-known HS tuition companies.
- Debate Coach at James Ruse AHS
- My students are from: James Ruse, Baulkham Hills, Sydney Grammar, Knox Grammar, North Sydney Girls, Sydney Girls, North Sydney Boys, Normanhurst Boys, The Kings school, MLC, Pymble Ladies College, Cumberland HS... Just to name a few!
- 100% acceptance rate for every interview sat (Accepted into USYD Dentistry, UQ Medicine, Newcastle Medicine and UMelb Medicine)
✅ On a side note:
- I’m committed to help you not only get the marks you desire but also help you build the study routine that will ground you for your future studies. In this way, my service extends beyond the set hours of tutoring. I’m always just a message or phone call away if you need help.
- I have lots of material and can assign homework if wanted. (maths past papers from various schools as well as worksheets and my own notes) If you need any more work, you need only ask ☺️ I can also provide diagnostic tests for senior maths prior to lessons and during exam periods.
Most importantly though, I will not quit on you, ever.
I pride myself for my dedication towards my students, and am passionate about helping you reach your goals, as much as I possibly can. I will be your tutor, but I also want to become your mentor and trusted friend!! :)
Internal ranks; HSC mark. Overall atar: 99.90
3U Maths: 3rd (99)
4U Maths: 13th (95)
Adv English: 20th (95)
Chemistry: 17th (96)
Biology: 2nd (94)
1-1 hourly rate is $90 for all subjects except Junior maths (7-10) which is $80
🔅SAVE: Bring a friend and get $60 per person per hour. Each student gets the same amount of support as they would in a private lesson. Limit of up to 3 students per session.
For all in-person private and group lessons, I teach at my studio that is a 3 minute walk away from Epping station. For all online lessons, I utilise zoom (links are sent 5 minutes prior to lesson start)
✅ Availability: I have a waitlist so please enquire with your contact number, subject, lesson length and day/time preference to be added.
Saturday PM only: FULL
Sunday AM only: FULL
Direct message me through this ad and I will get back to you shortly. Alternatively, you can find me on facebook and message me there.
Year 12 completed.
Mark achieved: 99.90 (verified).
Yoonji Kim was great. She was always nice to her students and prepared a lot in every class. She was confident and encouraged to study and tried to find the best answer to any student's questions. I have no doubt recommended her to other students.
- By Tae E on
22nd April 2021