- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
Hello! I recently graduated valedictorian from UWA with a Bachelor of Biomedical Science majoring in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and I'm set to start a Master of Biotechnology later on in the year. I've been tutoring since I graduated from high school in 2016, so I have a fair bit of experience to offer!
Given the current situation with Covid-19, I'm more than willing to offer online tutoring services. If you prefer face-to-face tutoring, please let me know, and I'll try my best to make arrangements that work for you!
- Graduated Dux of Peter Moyes Anglican Community School 2016
- Excellence in Independent Learning Award 2016 2016
- WACE Certificate of Distinction 2016
- WACE Certificate of Excellence for Human Biology 2016
- Subject Awards for Chemistry, Human Biology and Literature 2016
- Graduated Valedictorian of the UWA Faculty of Science 2019
Year 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 99.40.
Currently studying Master of Biotechnology at The University of Western Australia.
Willing to travel within reason. Depending on how long it takes to get there, the cost of tutoring may increase.
can be found among