✅ 94 ATAR
✅ OVER A YEAR OF TUTORING EXPERIENCE
✅ ASSESSMENT HELP, EXAM PREP, STUDY ADVICE
Hi! My name is Steven and I graduated in 2022 achieving an ATAR of 94.00, and I am currently completing a Bachelor of Commerce at Macquarie University.
Whilst completing Year 11 and Year 12, I had the difficult task of balancing my studies and elite sport. With this challenge it was necessary I developed many skills to allow me to be efficient with my time whilst maintaining quality study. Ultimately these skills enabled me to have success amidst a long stressful year and I would love to share them with students to enhance their marks and overall Atar.
The HSC subjects I am offering support for include Mathematics Standard, English Standard, Studies of Religion 1 and 2 unit, Personal Development, Health and Physical Education ( PDHPE ), and Business studies. This includes:
- One-on-one online tutoring.
- Help on maximising studying including, information retention, time management, organisation and motivation.
- Large range of resources to aid studies including notes, past papers, textbooks, etc.
- Exam preparation by looking at past papers and developing a study plan.
- Marking and extensive feedback of classwork and assessment drafts.
- Overall help on being successful during the stressful HSC year.
- 24/7 support via email or phone number.
Hourly rate of $60.00
Steven is a great kid with immense experience on how to achieve success in year 12. He has tremendous insight on tips and modes of studying which will present success for the HSC year. Steven is compassionate and always puts his clients first! He always goes above and beyond what is expected and will serve as a great tutor and mentor for you in your HSC year.
- By Matthew Lo Surdo on
12th January 2024