***Tutoring spots available for 2024 - please get in quick as only limited spots available***
Hi my name is Annie and I have a passion for tutoring and teaching. I enjoy building connections with my students and working towards a common goal. I teach with a patient and compassionate approach, I understand that every student has a different learning style and appreciates a different pace.
I have extensive experience in Secondary Teaching, particularly focusing on Health and Human Development and Science (7-10). I taught at Star of the Sea College in Gardenvale for 5 years and Ballarat Clarendon College for 1 year. I am currently living and teaching in Sydney.
Here are some details about my teaching:
- Track record of multiple 40+ study scores each year at a reputable Catholic Girls School in Melbourne, one of my students achieving a study score of 50.
- VCAA Health and Human Development Examination Assessor 2019 - I have a very detailed understanding of what examiners are looking for!
- Comprehensive knowledge of current study design for VCE Health and Human Development.
- I have a wide range of resources (including practice exams and practice SACs) that I can provide to optimise your learning and study habits.
- Because I have taught the subject, I understand the smaller details student tutors may miss.
- As a student I achieved a 50 in Health and Human Development and achieved an ATAR of 98.15.
My rate is $80/hour, it can vary according to subject and year level. I am based in Sydney, so therefore offer online tutoring via Zoom. With extensive experience in online teaching, I will make this engaging for you!
I offer the first as a trial session at $50 per/hour.
Please get in contact for more details! I look forward to speaking with you. 😊
Completed School at Ballarat Clarendon College with an ATAR of 98.15.
Some of my top Study Scores:
Health and Human Development - 50
Further Mathematics - 46
Physical Education - 45
Completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy at The University of Melbourne.
Completed a Graduate Diploma of Secondary Education at Australian Catholic University.
VIT and NESA Accredited
- Outdoor adventures with my family
- Completed multiple half marathons and fun runs
Annie is absolutely incredible. After the first 2 months of year 12 Health and Human development, I was struggling with the content and had honestly quite low motivation to study for it. Until I came across Annie. Annie was very easy to communicate to, always punctual and has a bubbly and approachable personality. Sessions with Annie were so helpful as she understood when it was a better time to focus on more content related tasks or focus on answering questions for optimal marks. Annie created a comfortable environment, and allowed me to feel comfortable to ask questions and recieve the help I needed. Annie provided me with a range of resources to ensure I had full understanding. Over time my confidence in health and human increased, my marks went from barely passing to achieving goals that I wanted to achive, also giving me motivation to study for the subject. Overall, I would highly suggest Annie to anyone, she is an awesome teacher and I appreciate her so much.
- By alessia torcaso on
12th November 2023
Annie is an inspiring educator, who is driven by supporting young people to reach their full academic potential. Her friendly and empathetic nature ensures students feel understood, and she differentiates her teaching based off their goals and needs. There is no doubt her success as a teacher reflects her genuine care for students and comprehensive subject knowledge. Annie is recommended to any student wishing to excel in their academic subjects.
- By Emma Witham on
4th November 2023