- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
~ Former Monash Medical Student ~ 98.10 ATAR ~ Further/Methods/Maths Tutoring ~
My students' average study score > 40!
Mobile number below in the Achievements section if you would like to contact me directly!
Hey! I'm Amit, a former medical student who graduated with an ATAR of 98.10 and a UMAT of 97. I studied Undergraduate Medicine at Monash University (although receiving offers from 6 other Universities across Australia to study Medicine). After 4 years as a medical student, I realised my passion was Engineering and Maths, and changed courses to pursue my dream.
During my VCE, I achieved the following study scores:
- Mathematical Methods Study Score: 49
- Further Maths Study Score: 49
- Specialist Maths Study Score: 48
I have tutored many children over the past 6 years, where all students either achieved or exceeded their target study scores! All parents and students were able to see significantly increased marks, improved confidence, and ultimately strong foundations for their SACs and exams! I am also proficient with the upcoming 2023 Study Design, for those students in Year 11 and below!
You will have access to a large variety of resources during my tutoring, including:
- Practice Exams (over 100+)
- Practice SACs (accumulated over several years)
- Several textbooks
My 6 years of tutoring experience stems from a large range of sources:
- Privately tutoring 1-on-1/Group Lessons
- Industry-based tutoring for companies
- Teaching/Mentoring University students in my Medicine/Engineering Courses
- Tutoring Primary School kids and High School Kids during volunteering programs
While being competent at Maths gives me an advantage, I am also passionate about teaching and understand the most important part about tutoring: YOU, the student! I tailor all my lessons based on each student's learning style, their weaknesses and strengths, as well as their school's curriculum. I'm always happy to answer questions, and ensure that all students feel comfortable asking questions and getting the most value from each lesson!
Tutoring rates are as follows:
~~ Bring a Friend~~
$40 per person per hr (Groups of 2)
$30 per person per hr (Groups of 3+)
$60 per hour
You are more than welcome to contact me if you have any questions and to discuss further! :)
- ATAR of 98.10
- Year 12 Mathematical Methods Study Score: 49
- Year 12 Specialist Maths Study Score: 48
- Year 12 Further Maths Study Score: 49
- My students average study score > 40
- UMAT of 97
- 5 x Prize Winner of the Australian Maths Competition
- Australian Nationals (Chess)
- Mobile Number: 0403614009
Year 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 98.10.
Currently studying Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) at Monash University.
- Gaming (Reached Grandmaster in League/TFT/Overwatch, etc.)
- Table Tennis (Reached State-level)
Amit is a knowledgeable, sociable, and adaptable tutor. He helped me easily understand difficult concepts, showing me different approaches and adapting to my learning style. I also felt extremely prepared for SACs and exams, and well-equipped to tackle the hardest questions. Amit always made me feel comfortable, and I felt I could always ask for help or ask any questions. I 100% recommend Amit for Maths tutoring, and he will prepare you well for SACs and exams!
- By Nick on
31st March 2022