- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Teaching studio
- Phone help
- Online help
99.75 ATAR || IB 44 (A/A) || Experienced HSC/IB Tutor ||
Hey, I'm Daksh! I have completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma from the Trinity Grammar School (Class of 2021) and received a 44/45 with A/A in core equating to a 99.75 ATAR.
I plan to study Law/Commerce at USYD this year under the Sydney Scholars Scholarship Award. I have also received early entry offers at UTS (Law/Business) and ANU (Law/Commerce) with a selection rank of 99.95.
With the introduction of the new IB to ATAR Conversion, students have extra pressure to excel in their ranks to achieve the very top marks. As a student who scored top marks in External Assessments and exceeded grade boundaries by upto 10+ marks, I have the resources available to help students maximise their marks. Likewise, I am extremely familiar with the requirements of the rigorous IB course and have scored upto perfect scores in my Internal Assessments (IA). As my student you will have access to all such resources including my comprehensive notes, high band 7 IAs, and exemplar model answers (high band 7 responses) for each subject.
I specialise in mentoring/tutoring for the following IB Subjects (credentials attached):
- Math (AA/AI) HL/SL - Band: 7/7 || Internally Ranked 2nd in Math AA HL
- History HL/SL - Band: 7/7 || Internally Ranked 1st in History HL
- Economics HL/SL - Band: 7/7 || Internally Ranked 2nd in Economics HL
- Physics SL - Band: 7/7 || Internally Ranked 1st in Physics SL
- History Extended Essay (+ Reflections) - Grade A || EE Raw Mark: 29/34
- Theory of Knowledge (TOK) - Grade A || TOK Essay Raw Mark: 8/10
My other completed IB Subjects were:
- French B SL - Band: 7/7 || Raw Mark: 85
- English A Language and Literature SL - Band 6/7 (missed Band 7 by one raw mark) || Internally Ranked 1st in English Language and Literature SL
Likewise, I am familiar with the requirements of the HSC course and do have the resources available for you to achieve high Band 6/E4 results. These resources include comprehensive subject notes, online textbooks, past papers and model answers.
I specialise in mentoring/tutoring for the following HSC Subjects:
- Mathematics (Standard // Advanced // Ext. 1 // Ext. 2)
- Modern History
I provide application mentoring, interview training and testing tutoring for the following post-school applications:
- Australian Early Entry Programs - Accepted (early) to ANU and UTS
- Australian Cadetship Programs - Scored 99/100 on PCA's online competency test and 36/40 in PCA's interview (secured a place at UBS' interviews)
- Australian Scholarship Programs - Recipient of USYD's Sydney Scholars Award
- UNSW Co-op Program - Secured a place for Finance & Banking interviews
- UK University Applications - Conditionally accepted for Economics at Russell Group Universities
- US University Applications - Perfect 800/800 SAT Math Level II Score; awaiting results.
I provide mentoring/tutoring for the following extracurriculars: Debating, Mock Trial, and Public Speaking. Please see my relevant qualifications:
- Current Trinity Grammar School Debating Coach
- Current Friday Evening Debate (FED) Adjudicator
- Grand Finalist for The Law Society of New South Wales' Mock Trial competition
- Trinity Grammar School Debating Society - Vice Captain (CAS and ISDA)
- Independent Schools’ Debating Association (ISDA) A Team
- Combined Association Schools (CAS) Firsts III Debating Team
I also offer tutoring for younger years (7-10).
- $50/hr for 1:1 Year (7-10) Private Tutoring
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for further information!
Rates are flexible (*contact for more information*):
- $60/hr for 1:1 IB/HSC tutoring
- $40/hr for Group IB/HSC tutoring
- $60/hr for IA/EE/TOK/Assignment proofreading and feedback services
- $60/hr for 1:1 extracurricular mentoring
- Post-school application tutoring/mentoring (contact for packages)
- Online classes are available on all platforms
- Please message me for travel information regarding in-person classes
- Valid Working Working With Children Check (paid) (*available upon request*)
- Valid Certifications within Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID009), Basic emergency life support (HLTAID010) and First Aid (HLTAID011)
- 44 A/A IB // 99.75 ATAR
- Recipient of Trinity Grammar School Academic Excellence Award (6.4+/7 GPA)
- Recipient of the IB History Prize (first in course)
- Recipient of the IB Physics Citation (first in course)
- Recipient of the IB English Language and Literature SL Prize (first in course)
- Recipient of the Sydney Scholars Award
- Phone Number: 0414606935
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 12 Completed in 2021
- Debating / MUN / Mock Trial / Public Speaking
- Sports - Soccer / Cricket / Table Tennis
I am happy to tutor online (skype, teams, discord, zoom, etc.) or in-person. Please contact me through either my phone (0414606935), my email (email@example.com) or via the messages function.