I am currently a second year Melbourne University student studying International Relations, History and French. In 2018, I received an ATAR of 93.20 studying the following subjects: History: Revolutions, French, Psychology, English Language, English Literature and International Politics. I am currently a French mentor for Melbourne University students. Additionally, I am an adjudicator for the Debater's Association of Victoria.
- Melbourne Principal’s Scholarship (The University of Melbourne)
- Ballan & District Community Bank® Branch Scholarship for Bachelor's degree studies 2019
- Mary Elizabeth Chatham Prize for outstanding social and community service (Loreto College)
- Friends of Loreto Music and Performing Arts Award (Loreto College)
- Campfire Insight Award (Victorian Philosothon)
- Evatt Competition
Year 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 93.20.
Currently studying Bachelor of Arts, Majoring in International Relations at University of Melbourne.