- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Online help
Will teach you like how I would teach my past self | 85+ Weighted Average Mark (university grading system) | Yr 7-10 Science, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese & English | Yr 7 - 9 Maths | Yr 11-12 Biology U1-2, Japanese/Mandarin/Korean (as 2nd language), Foundation/General Maths U1-2 | Visual teacher | Extensive vocabulary to explain scientific and language concepts | Multilingual (5 languages so far)
I teach in a way that solidifies my students' foundations. From personal experience, a strong foundation will enable easier comprehension of more difficult concepts. For the sciences and mathematics, textbook PDFs will be given as a bonus. Handwritten notes will also be accessible for the sciences, English and maths. I prefer a casual atmosphere during lessons so ask questions anytime. I also revise my high school content to avoid teaching misinformed knowledge.
Please message me to discuss a suitable schedule.
More details on lesson rates:
Yr 7-8 - $25/hr (1 on 1)
2 students - $20/hr/student
3 students - $15/hr/student
Yr 9-10 - $35/hr (1 on 1)
2 students - $30/hr/student
3 students - $25/hr/student
Yr 11-12 - $40/hr (1 on 1)
2 students - $35/hr/student
3 students - $30/hr/student
- Chosen to sit the 2016 Biology Olympiad (among 3 others) - Credit
- Chosen to sit the 2016 Physics Olympiad (among 2 others) - Participation
- High Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz - 2016
- Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz - 2015
- Credit in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz - 2014
- Excellence in Physics (Yr 12) - 2017
- Outstanding Korean Reward (1st Yr Uni - 1 recipient per year) - 2018
Year 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 94.00.
Currently studying Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences at Monash University.
- Learning languages & mythical histories
- Chess, Shougi & Chinese chess
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM