SKYPE/ZOOM TUTORING AVAILABLE - FRENCH, ENGLISH, MATHS TUTOR - Hi! I graduated with a 98.70 ATAR having attended Scotch College in 2019. I received raw 46 in english, a scaled 50 (41 raw) for French and a raw 44 for further maths. I received an award for general excellence in sport and academia.
Having completed year 12, I understand the stress and expectation of undertaking VCE and so I will offer strategies to work efficiently and achieve the best results.
VCE ENGLISH - 46
VCE FRENCH - 41 (scaled 50)
VCE FURTHER MATHS - 44
VCE CHEMISTRY - 38 (scaled 42)
VCE MATHS METHODS - 38 (scaled 43)
VCE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - 42
I’m offering tutoring for these subjects to year 12s and below.
At the start of year 11, I couldn't get above a B for english but due principally to hard work by the end of year 12 I received 3 A+ marks and a study score of 46.
I specialise in language analysis having received 50/50 in my SAC in year 12.
- I can offer an extensive list of useful metalanguage and vocabulary to impress examiners
- I offer 24/7 feedback and help via whatsapp, FaceBook messenger or other communication platforms where I will review writing pieces and offer ways to improve.
- I can show students pieces of my writing that received A marks from my teachers that I completed throughout the year for all sections of the exam, public speaking and creative writing.
I charge $50/hour and am prepared to conduct lessons at my house, your house or a mutually agreed destination.
I can offer skype or Facetime sessions if needed.
Further maths is a difficult subject in disguise as the maths isn't super complicated however to obtain a high study score, one needs to eradicate as many silly mistakes as possible. I am confident in my ability to explain any questions in relation to further maths that students may have.
- I can help to construct a useful bound reference that is essential to succeeding in the exam.
- I can offer CAS shortcuts and tricks.
I can offer help for writing, speaking and listening to students in french. I will help with pronounciation, grammar, text types. I can offer conversation classes and writing help.
- I have an extensive list of preparation questions and responses to all the different questions examiners may ask in the oral exam.
- I have a booklet on the requirements for different text types
- I have many resources to help with listening practise
- I have many great expressions and words to impress examiners and distinguish your work from others.
- I offer 24/7 service online via social media platforms where I can review students work and correct grammatical mistakes.
I also offer tutoring for methods, chemistry and business management, contact me for more details on these subjects.
- Studies and games award at Scotch College for excellence in sport and academia
- Water polo vice captain 2019
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 98.70.
Currently studying Bachelor of commerce, Masters of engineering at University of Melbourne.
Conor G taught my son for French. He is a patient and kind tutor which makes the subject interesting. My son enjoys Conor G’s lesson much and highly recommend to other students.
- By Jessica on
19th May 2021
Conor is a very patient , kind and intelligent tutor who really helped me over the last year.
Conor helped me improve my Maths. during a time that was hard for us all.
He is a nice , relatable guy , who I found easy to connect with and learn from.
As well as this , he is a fantastic teacher , always explaining the concepts to me well.
I'm sure , at times , he was overwhelmed with all my questions , however , he was always calm and patient with me , even when I didn't understand the concept and needed clarification.
Thanks for a great year , last year , looking forward to working with you this year !
- By Christian P. Year 10 on
8th March 2021