Hi, I'm Angus, a 2018 IB graduate (ATAR 98.80) with 6+ years of tutoring and coaching experience. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) and Arts (Human Geography) at Monash University.
My approach is tailored to the individual, and follows principles of deep, intuitive learning.
I believe that rote teaching and learning are far too common in the field of education, and I pride myself on my alternative approach. I aim to guide students to their own intuitive understandings of content, and provide them with skills and strategies to grow outside our sessions.
- One-to-one tutoring
- Essay marking
- EE/IA marking and advice
- CAS & TOK marking and advice
- Study skills (e.g., time management, note taking, exam strategies, first-principles thinking and more)
Services start at $50/hr. Please contact me for more information.
- Yale Young Global Scholars ASE program 2017
- Captain of Environmental Committee
- House Vice Captain
- Cadet Under Officer in the Australian Army Cadets
Year 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 98.80 (verified).
Currently studying Arts and Science (WAM 87.8) at Monash University.