I have been teaching students (on & off) for almost 12 years now. I have mainly taught in India. I was also working as Physics & Maths helper for close to 2 years.
As previously mentioned I have completed my Masters in Physics from the reputed Institute in India. I also have an International Publication to my credit in NanoTech.
Currently I am working in IT industry in the capacity of a Technical Business Analyst. I try to find time to help students with Physics & Maths and hence am applying at your esteemed Institute.
1. Masters in Physics , Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi India, 2005
2. Bachelor of Science, University of Delhi, New Delhi, 2003
1. Published paper in International Journal "Physical Review B" on NanaoTech during Masters Degree.
2. All India Rank of 19 in the entrance exam for Masters.
3. Topped college in 2nd year of Bachelors degree.
4. Received "Best Science Project" of the year award during the Bachelors Degree