I am a certified Chartered Accountant, national top scorer in CA, former Auditor, and experienced tutor. I was invited to be a guest lecturer at Monash University and I graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Distinction average, majoring in Accounting and Finance. As compared to a student tutor, I teach from real work experience, instead of regurgitating theoretical knowledge from a textbook. This allows the student to understand and apply concepts easily.
- Understand student's strengths and weaknesses
- Plan student's study schedule to prepare for the exam
- Explain key concepts to ensure student fully understands
- Go through questions together
- Improve on student's answering technique
- Assign homework
Accounting units 1 & 2 - $45
Accounting units 3 & 4 - $50
University - $55
MBA, CA & CPA - $60
- Top 5% nationally in the Financial Accounting CA subject
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Certified Chartered Accountant by CA Australia and New Zealand
- Ranked top 5% nationally for Financial Reporting & Accounting (one of the CA subjects)
- Guest lecturer at Monash University, Melbourne
- University of Melbourne (Accounting & Finance) - Distinction average
Jaclyn is a very responsible and professional tutor who has been very helpful with my academic learning!
- By Jessica Wang on
17th May 2020
Jaclyn was a fantastic tutor. She was very organised, and responsive. She helped me to understand all the content from the semester in only 4 weeks and ensured I was prepared for my exam.
Would highly recommend her.
- By Julia on
26th August 2019
Jaclyn is an amazing tutor. she does home visits as well as meetups in the city. although the cost for a home visit per hour is expensive, it is totally worth it as my accounting reports and test results have increased to a number I am satisfied with. she is clear, concise, organised and prepared for every lesson.
- By Gwen Huang on
23rd July 2019
Jaclyn was fantastic from the very start, extremely responsive and easy to organise tutoring lessons. Knows alot about accounting and structures the lessons really well goes above and beyond to help you understand and give pointers on how to tackle exams and assignments.
Would highly recommend Jaclyn to anyone struggling with accounting!
- By John on
10th February 2019
Dave Willett interested in help for a 4-week Cert 4 Accountancy module ( last 13) called Prepare Operational Budgets.( Course = 6 hrs lectures X 4 weeks; finishes end november) . Requirements 2 assignments with questions. happy for several hours /week if necessary . can meet at home/ Mc Donalds/ local library. Live in East Doncaster off Blackburn Road
- By Dave Willett on
15th October 2018