Around Brisbane CitySunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Monday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
I am mainly dependent on public transport and therefore am able to travel to public places e.g. local libraries, State library, University campuses etc.
AboutHello! My name is Safiyyah. I am currently a university student studying Bachelor of Laws/Biomedical Science (Honours).
I recently graduated from high school (2015) and therefore understand the pressure and stress it may pose. I am passionate about teaching and learning and believe that with effort and enthusiasm, you can achieve what you set your mind to!
I value the opportunity to tutor students and pass on knowledge that I have learnt as a high school student and now, as a university student.
I am prepared to work alongside my students and help them achieve their goals. I believe it is important to find the right tutor that is suitable for each individual. I would love to be given the opportunity to be that tutor!
- Junior MasterChef Australia (2012)
- Academic Honours (2015)
- College Prefect (2015)
- Line Award for Touch Football Firsts
- Graduating from Trinity College London- Speech and Communication with Distinction
- Participating in District High School Debating
- Quota International of Beenleigh Hand-in-Hand World Service Ambassador of the Year (2014)
- Attending the International Women's Day Breakfast (2015)
- Successful Completion of Griffith Biology Course 1002HLs (2015)
- Graduating High School with an OP of 5
- Attending 'Diversity in the Law' Seminar at the Supreme Court, Brisbane
- Mooting (2016)
EducationYear 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 5.00 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Laws (Honours) & Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) at QUT.
- Touch Football
$35 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Online help (Skype)
- Ancient History
- English ESL
- English Enrichment
- English Essentials
- English Mainstream
- Health and Physical Education
- Legal Studies
- Modern History
- Religion and Ethics
- Study of Religion
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7