LocationSharon tutors around Dalkeith
Sharon also tutors around Cockburn Central
I don't mind travelling to your homes to tutor :)
AboutHi, I'm currently majoring in Pathology and Laboratory medicine at the University of Western Australia(UWA). In year 12, I did 5 ATAR subjects including Mathematics 3A/B(Methods), Chemistry, Physics, Human Biological Sciences and English literature. I'm currently tutoring high school students struggling with English, English literature,chemistry and maths in particular because those were the subjects I excelled in during high school.
I have sat the UMAT test which in an undergraduate direct medicine entry exam and am willing to offer help and advice where applicable for anyone in need.
- 2015 High Distinction for International Competitions and Assessments for Schools in English Literature
- 2015 Principal's Award for English Literature International Competitions
- 2014 Merit in Creative Writing for International Competitions and Assessments for Schools
- 2014 Honour's Club for academic achievements in high school
- 2013 Credit for Australian History Competition
- 2013 Curtin University LinkUp program for high school students
- 2017 UWA Science Union Committee
EducationYear 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 85.00.
Currently studying Bachelor of Science at The University of Western Australia.
- Exercising (Working out)
$35 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Civics and Citizenship
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect
- Essential English
- Essential Mathematics
- Extended essay (EE)
- General Mathematics
- Health and Physical Education
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7
- International Baccalaureate