Around ToowongSunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Around Saint LuciaTuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
There are a few options: either students come to me at my place in Toowong, or I come to them, for an additional $10, if they are within a 20 minute travel timeframe. If they are not within a 20 minute travel timeframe, they need to come to me.
AboutHello students and parents
I tutor all High school years in the lovely suburb of Toowong and have just moved from The Central Coast at NSW to Brisbane.
I have experience in tutoring students of many ages and subjects, and most of them have improved their marks by at least 50% in the first 2 months of tutoring, and they continue to improve.
My belief is that helping students to understand both the curriculum and the best approaches to answering different types of questions in exams. This approach will ensure that you or your child will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence that will show them through exams and gain them the mark that they need.
I am currently studying Bachelor of Psychological Science at The University of Queensland and was previously studying Bachelor of Science at The University of Sydney. I have knowledge of Cognitive Psychology: how people learn, and I use this in my tutoring.
I charge a reasonable rate with first lesson guaranteed half price. I am available all school day afternoons which makes it easy for parents.
Would love to talk further about tutoring. Please contact me via private message on this site, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone: 0415 384 877
I look forward to hearing from you all.
- Placement into academically selective school, 2015 (Gosford High School)
- Highly commended in Australia-Japan relations essay contest (2011)
- Represented Hunter and Central Coast in Australian Brain Bee (2014)
- Represented Hunter and Central Coast in Spelling Bee (2010)
- Entry into Bachelor of Science (2017)
- Robert Maple Brown Bursary (2017)
- Top 13% of students in NSW in HSC Mathematics and Advanced English
- Top 16% of state in HSC Biology and Chemistry
- Top 8% of state in HSC Music 1, Band 6
- Placement into Honour Role Year 12 2016
- Acceptance into Bachelor of Psychological Science at The University of Queensland
EducationYear 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 87.45 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Psychological Science at The University of Queensland.
- Studying Psychology textbooks in my spare time
- Conducting personal research projects
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- English Enrichment
- English Essentials
- English Mainstream
- Mathematics A
- Mathematics B
- Mathematics Enrichment
- Mathematics Essentials
- Mathematics Mainstream
- Music Core
- Music Extension
- Science 21
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7