Around BundooraSunday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Monday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
I am willing and able to drive to various suburbs around Melbourne as required. I am willing for any meeting location that is convenient for you.
AboutI've always had a passion for teaching and have found it relatively easy to explain concepts which have been difficult for others.
I spent the last two years (2015-2016) as a Restaurant Manager at two different McDonald's stores. This experience has given me the insight in to best communicating with teenage students so that they could do their best.
Every student is unique. Every piece of assistance I will give will be uniquely adapted to them. I will target their motivations and their interests outside of their schoolwork and convert it into applicable examples in their work. The best way to teach and assist a student is to make what we are doing relative to their own life; giving them practical examples. They'll be hard pressed to ask "when will I ever use this?"
My plan is to be a teacher, either in Australia or overseas. Before I make the move to the classroom, I want all the experience I can. I finished year 12 in 2014, I still remember what made some of my teachers great. I will use the skills they used with each and every tutorial I provide. I also have a Working With Children Check, and and happy to provide evidence of it at your request.
- 83.05 ATAR 2014
- 38 Study Score Italian 2014
- 38 Study Score History:Revolutions (France & Russia) 2014
- 32 Study Score Further Mathematics 2014
- Crew Trainer of the Year 2014 McDonald's Heidelberg
EducationYear 12 completed in 2014.
Mark achieved: 83.05 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Arts at Australian Catholic University.
- European History
- Russian History
- Italian language and culture
$30 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- English Literature Unit 1
- English Literature Unit 2
- English Literature Unit 3
- English Literature Unit 4
- English Unit 1
- English Unit 2
- English Unit 3
- English Unit 4
- History: 20th Century History Unit 1
- History: 20th Century History Unit 2
- History: Australian History Unit 1
- History: Australian History Unit 2
- History: Revolutions Unit 1
- History: Revolutions Unit 2
- Mathematics: Foundation Unit 1
- Mathematics: Foundation Unit 2
- Mathematics: Further Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: Further Mathematics Unit 2
- Mathematics: General Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: General Mathematics Unit 2
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7