Around North Bondi
About/ Harry Varvaressos/ ATAR of 98.30 /
TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE TUTORING
Hi! my name is Harry and I'm currently studying Arts/Languages at the University of Sydney.
Throughout school I always had a knack for subjects that required long-form written responses, yet I often noticed many of my peers struggling. Subjects based around argumentation and written expression rather than pure content are often difficult to master.
I'm confident that I can pass on my vast skills in all English subjects and Modern and Extension History to ensure my students can improve their written expression and become excellent writers, under exam conditions and for homework tasks. I've also got a lot of enthusiasm and personal interest in these subjects, so hopefully I can teach my students to enjoy History and English more as well.
I also have a valid Working With Children's Check and First Aid training.
- - Received 96/100 in English Advanced, top 0.1% of candidates statewide; 1st place out of 189 - Sydney Grammar School
- - Received 48/50 in English Extension 1; 1st place out of 61 - Sydney Grammar School
- - Received School Arts Award for performing lead role in a production of Woody Allen's God and Death, and for being selected as lead singer and guitarist for Senior Rock
- - Received 47/50 HSC Mark in History Extension
- - Received 47/50 HSC Mark in English Extension 2
- - Received 94/100 Assessment HSC Mark in Modern History
- - Received 91/100 in Classical Greek Continuers
EducationYear 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 98.30.
Currently studying Bachelor of Arts/Languages at The University of Sydney.
- Playing Music
$60 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Home visits
- Classical Greek
- English as a Second Language
- Fundamentals of English
- HSC English Extension 1
- HSC English Extension 2
- HSC History Extension
- History Elective
- Modern History
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7