Around HaymarketSunday 8:15 AM - 7:00 PM
Monday 2:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday 2:00 PM - 8:15 PM
Thursday 3:15 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
We will arrange a suitable location - preferably around the city
My name is Kevin, I am a fourth year UNSW Medical student offering tutoring to high school students in Mathematics and Physics at all levels.
I am able to tutor for the new curriculum. I aim to help you understand concepts well, then coach you to perform to your best in exams. Through the year I'll guide you towards an efficient and effective way of analysing the problems you find in exams.
3 year's experience teaching Physics one on one to Sydney Boys High students
I have worked for 1 year at HSC Academy as both a teacher of group classes, and private one on one classes.
3 years private tutoring experience in Physics, Mathematics
Feel free to give me a text or call on 0415630620.
- Represented Australia in Asian Physics Olympiad in Hangzhou (Top 8 placing in Australia)
- 99.80 ATAR
- 97 HSC Physics (1st in Sydney Boys High)
- 98 Extension 2 Mathematics (2nd in Sydney Boys High)
- 98 Extension 1 Mathematics
- Gold medal in Australian Physics Olympiad (top 24 placing) - attended Physics Olympiad Summer School
- 2350 in SAT1, Perfect 2400 in SAT2 Higher Mathematics, Physics
- Prize + 3 x HD in Australian Mathematics Competition
EducationYear 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 99.80.
Currently studying B Med / MD at The University of New South Wales.
I had Kevin for physics tutoring during yr 12, he helped me substantially improve my grades. He is a lovely person and explains concepts well. He also improved my exam technique. I would highly recommend him!
- By Nisha M on 18th November 2017
$70 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Home visits
- Mathematics Extension 1
- Mathematics Extension 2
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7