LocationCraige tutors around Innaloo
Craige also tutors around Stirling
I am based in Innaloo, I can travel in a 15 kilometre radius.
AboutHigh School Teacher that teaches Science and Social Sciences from year 7 to 12 and Maths from year 7 to 9.
First lesson is $40. $50 year 7 to 9, $60 year 10 to 12.
Tutoring is all about motivating the student to achieve and sharing knowledge. My tutoring sessions put the student centre stage. My teaching techniques are based on scientific evidence and student psychology to achieve real results.
I have access to prior ATAR test exams, assessments and questions. I have a demonstrated history of improving student's understanding of the curriculum and gaining improved test results.
Prior to becoming a teacher, I worked as an Environmental Scientist on urban sustainability issues across Australia.
If you are looking for a teacher that can inspire your budding scientist or engineer to a potential career in the sciences or social sciences then please contact me today at email@example.com or 0400 119 614.
- High School Science and HASS Teacher
- Current Teachers Registration.
- Two years experience tutoring years 7 to 12.
- Clear Working with Children Check.
- Advanced Senior First Aid Certificate including resusication, 2015.
- Clear National Police Clearance.
- Previously an Environmental Scientist and owner of a boutique Sustainability Consultancy.
Education* Qualified and experienced High School Science and HASS Teacher.
* Graduate Diploma (Secondary Education) Specialising in Science and HASS.
* Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science and Sustainable Development)
* Diploma of Management
* Certificate IV of Project Management
* Environmental Auditor certified to ISO:14001 standard
* Sacred Heart College High School Certificate
- Scuba diving, hiking and kayaking
- Committee member of the UWA Outdoor Club
$50 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Teaching studio
- Ancient History
- Civics and Citizenship
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Economics and Business
- Essential Mathematics
- General Mathematics
- Mathematical Methods
- Modern History
- Specialist Mathematics
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7