Prefer to hold lessons at the Conservatorium
AboutEnthusiastic, patient and adaptable.
Teach any age but suited to early teens and younger.
Experienced in both group and one on one lessons.
My approach is fun, positive lessons that promote continuous development.
- First Year oboe Major Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Experienced Oboe and Flute Teacher.
- Volunteer working at Music Braille Camp Australia
- Completed self research project into Music Therapy
- Singing tour to Japan and Taiwan (performances and tutoring)
- Certificate of Attendance to Royal Danish Academy of Music Denmark summer course
- Certificate of Attendance to International Oboe Course of Corfu Greece
EducationYear 12 completed in 2014.
Mark achieved: 80.00.
Currently studying Diploma of Music Performance at The University of Sydney.
- Visual arts
- Outdoor Recreation
- Animal lover
$65 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Online help (Skype)
- Music 1
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 8
- Year 7