Around South BrisbaneMonday 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
I tutor at the State Library of Queensland at South Bank.
AboutI'm a current medical student with GPA 7, who graduated in 2015 with a high OP1. I've had almost a thousand hours of experience in tutoring Chemistry, Physics, Maths C, Maths B, English and German over the past three years. I was in the top 5 for every one of these except English (though I achieved a VHA 8 and ranked in the top 10 regardless). Since finishing school, I have obtained a Bachelor of Medical Science with Distinction (cumulative GPA 7).
Through many hours of experience I have refined my teaching strategies to optimise student learning. I apply a methodical and structured approach to study, assignments and problem solving. In particular, I focus on helping students to find a method of learning that works for them, allowing them to amplify future success.
- Obtained very high OP1
- Over three years and almost 1000 hours of tutoring experience
- Current medical student with GPA 7
- Obtained a Bachelor of Medical Science with Distinction (Cumulative GPA 7)
- Won the school German award
- Won an industry physics award
- Achieved a 7 in introductory physics at UQ while still at school
EducationYear 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 99.85.
Currently studying Doctor of Medicine at Griffith University.
- Medicine and the human body
$60 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Online help (Skype)
- English ESL
- English Enrichment
- English Essentials
- English Mainstream
- Health and Physical Education
- Introduction to Senior Physical Education
- Mathematics A
- Mathematics B
- Mathematics C
- Mathematics Enrichment
- Mathematics Essentials
- Mathematics Mainstream
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7