- One-to-one tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- HSC English Extension 1
- Legal Studies
- Modern History
Hi! I graduated from Meriden School in 2019, achieving an ATAR of 99.85.
I offer tutoring in years 7-12 English as well as HSC Biology, Business Studies, Legal Studies, and Modern History.
I also offer an essay marking service and an assignment marking service.
Here are my marks (for the subjects I offer tuition):
English Advanced 97
English Extension 47
Modern History 98 (State Rank - 5th)
Legal Studies 97
Business Studies 97
- State Library of New South Wales
- Wattle Grove/Moorebank area
- Open to negotiate tutoring in other areas
As several of the subjects I studied included elective topics, I have listed those I studied below.
- HSC English Advanced: 'Merchant of Venice', 'Mrs Dalloway'/'The Hours' and T.S. Eliot poetry.
- English Extension: 'Reimagined Worlds' Elective with 'The Left Hand of Darkness', Samuel Taylor Coleridge poetry and 'Pan's Labyrinth'.
- HSC Legal Studies: Family Law and World Order
- HSC Modern History: Russia and the Soviet Union, Conflict in Indochina, and the American Civil Rights Movement
Please get in contact with me if you have any questions. :)
- First Place Modern History in Year 12
- First Place Science Extension in Year 12
- HSC Top Achiever (5th Place in Modern History)
- HSC Distinguished Achiever
- HSC All-Rounder
- Band 6 Modern History
- Band 6 English Advanced
- Band 6 English Extension 1
- Band 6 Science Extension
- Band 6 Biology
- Band 6 Legal Studies
- Band 6 Business Studies
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 99.85 (verified).
Currently studying Advanced Science (Honours)/Law at The University of New South Wales.
Write a review
Write a reference
Around Wattle Grove
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
See 'availabilities' on my listing.