Around NorthcoteSunday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Monday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
I'm an enthusiastic student of mathematical physics at the University of Melbourne. I can confidently tutor mathematics/physics subjects for all high school/primary school levels.
I have a keen passion for exploring knowledge and developing the understanding of my students.
I encourage students to think and guide them along their mathematical successes, being as interactive as possible.
I do Skype sessions if you live far away, as well as one-on-one sessions. In the first lesson I draw up a learning strategy for the student. This session is free.
People generally ask for one and a half hour sessions. I cover a great deal of content with the student in that time and value the student's time as much as my own.
I am of Croatian/Italian descent, studied Japanese, and have been on multiple exchanges to Europe and Japan. I am currently studying Russian. I can assist students of all levels in these languages.
Should you have any queries, feel free to contact me.
- Aikido second dan black belt
- 94.7 ATAR
- Conducted successful research project with quantum dots
- Accepted into ANZ's summer technology internship program
EducationYear 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 94.70.
Currently studying Bachelor of Science at University of Melbourne.
$40 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help (Skype)
- English Unit 1
- English Unit 2
- English Unit 3
- English Unit 4
- Japaneses Second Language
- Mathematics: Foundation Unit 1
- Mathematics: Foundation Unit 2
- Mathematics: Further Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: Further Mathematics Unit 2
- Mathematics: General Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: General Mathematics Unit 2
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 1
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 2
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 3
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 4
- Mathematics: Specialist Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: Specialist Mathematics Unit 2
- Physics Unit 1
- Physics Unit 2
- Physics Unit 3
- Physics Unit 4