Around RobinaSunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Monday 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Monday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sorry, unfortunately I will not be travelling.
AboutIf you’re looking for someone who’s down-to-earth, motivating and approachable, you’ve come to the right place!
I am a recent graduate from North Sydney Girls High School, an academically selective and highly competitive school that ranked 6th in NSW last year (2018). Prior to my current study of Medicine in Bond University, I was a Biomedical Science student at Monash University, on a scholarship as well as being part of the Scholars program.
I attained an ATAR of 98.60, the equivalent to an OP1 in Queensland. Below I have provided my individual HSC marks for each subject.
Note: I will only be offering tutoring in Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry. However, I am very happy to mark/edit scholarship applications or English Essays.
English Advanced – 91
Math Extension I – 98
Math Extension II – 89
Biology – 93, ranked 6th at school
Chemistry – 89
*I completed the entire HSC course for Modern History, ranking in the top 20 but dropped the subject a week before the exam due to personal reasons.
What I can offer is:
- A tutor who is willing to prepare detailed lesson plans tailored to a student’s needs while also being available for help throughout the week
- A wealth of resources from my previous work, state-ranking notes/essays/strategies and past papers from my personal collection that helped me through Year 11 and 12
o Notably, I can also provide in Year 11/12 math, resources from Terry Lee, an esteemed HSC Senior Marker and teacher, who was my own tutor in my last two years completing high school math.
- Very detailed essay marking (which I offer as a service by itself at a rate of $15 per essay, in case you don’t want to commit to a lesson—please contact me if you wish to see an example of me breaking an essay down for review)
- Mentoring students with a down-to-earth understanding of entry into Medicine and its alternative pathways.
- Editing Scholarship applications (as I have done this with my peers, with three successful recipients)
- General life advice on balancing academia with extra-curricular activities
Across my schooling, I’ve dabbled in many extra-curricular activities which I found to be just as valuable as the content and skills I was learning inside a classroom. Key achievements include backpacking and volunteering in Cambodia, Vietnam, Costa Rica and Nicaragua with World Challenge, Debating, Model UN (including Yale MUN and Ivy League MUN Conferences) and playing in various music ensembles until I graduated.
Upon request, I am very happy to show you my Blue Card (QLD), Working With Children's Check (VIC) and Police Check.
- School Prefect
- Premier’s Volunteering Black Opal Award (150 volunteering hours)
- Australian Intervarsity Debating Championships 2019
- Generation Earth Student Group Executive (2017)
- Year 11/12 Premier’s Debating Challenge ‘A’ Team (2018) - Regional Final
- Medical Students Society of Bond University Subcommittee
- Yale Model United Nations Conference Delegate
- Ivy League Model United Nations Conference Delegate
EducationYear 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 98.60.
Currently studying Medicine at Bond University.
- Swimming & Water Polo
- Reading Non-Fiction
$40 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Mathematics A
- Mathematics B
- Mathematics C