Around North AdelaideSunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Monday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
You are welcome to come in my place of residence, enjoying french course in a cosy home. If there's no possibility for you to move, I will join you by bus or bike.
About1 student: $20 per hour
2 students: $15 each per hour
3+ students: $10 each per hour
Available on weekdays, weeknights and weekends
From 7. AM To 22. PM
- Experiences in every level of nursery and primary schools, in France and in Ireland
- End of studies dissertation on the topic: How to learn english language with the folkdances? (focused on the Irish dance)
EducationNATIVE-SPEAKING FRENCH TEACHER
Certifications: a license in Sciences of Education (2017) Arts, Languages and Literature university, Limoges city (France) and a master degree in Education, Teaching and Training (2019) - Education, Teaching and Training National Institute, Angoulême city (France)
After my studies, I decided to plan an international career in teaching all around the world. I’m in Australia for a working holiday visa, which is my first experience. My goal is to make you love french speaking as much I love english speaking. To realise it, I will base my lessons on your needs and what you’re interested in, according your own purposes.
I have work experiences as trainee teacher in primary school / nursery (2017- 2019) in France and in Ireland.
I created and managed pedagogical sequences adapted to the children and respecting their different ways to learn and memory.
Skills: good english speaking and understanding, open-minded, serious, capacities of adaptation to your learning manners, patient, attentive to your particular needs
- Kevin Stanley, Director of St-Malachys NS Boys School, Dundalk city, Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Ronan, host teacher for my training at St-Malachys NS Boys School: email@example.com
- Murielle Ferchaud, French teacher of Nicolas Vanier Elementary School, Angoulême city, France: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dance (ballet, modern, and all types)
- Piano & guitar playing
$20 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Teaching studio
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)