Around WahroongaSunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
About|99.60 ATAR 100 UMAT| |UNSW MED 2nd Year| |NSBHS 2017|
I am a 2017 graduate from North Sydney Boys High School with a 99.6 ATAR and I have over 3 years of tutoring experience. I am currently in my second year of university studying Medicine at UNSW.
I live in the Wahroonga area and am tutoring Mathematics (up to Extension 1), Biology and Physics for Year 11 and 12; as well as Science and Mathematics for junior levels of high school. I also have experience teaching the new syllabus.
I received the following HSC marks:
Mathematics Advanced: 99/100
Mathematics Extension: 49/50
I also received 100th percentile in the UMAT exam.
- Premier's Award for All-Round Excellence in the HSC
- 2nd Place Internal Rank in Biology (2017)
- 3rd Place Internal Rank in Mathematics Advanced (2017)
- Debating in North Sydney Boys High School Prize (2017)
- Prefect (2016-17)
- SRC Vice President (2015-16)
- Peer Support Leader (2015)
- SRC Member (2013-15)
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 99.60 (verified).
Currently studying Medicine at The University of New South Wales.
- Debating and Public Speaking
$60 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Mathematics Extension 1
- Mathematics General
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7