Around CarltonSunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
AboutHi! My name is Jasmine and I am a first-year Biomedicine student, studying at the University of Melbourne. I studied the International Bacclaureate at Canberra Grammar School where I was also Vice-Captain and a senior mentor. I have experience working with, and tutoring students of all ages. Beyond subject help and tutoring, I am also able to provide study plans and aid students in developing lasting individual study skills and techniques.
Beyond school, I am a keen athlete and play representative netball. I did this throughout my school life, and am able to provide advice and assistance to students with heavy extra-curricular loads to help them still achieve their best academic outcome.
I can provide example IAs and EE/TOK assistance to IB students, as well as notes taken in my senior years. I am also available for IA editing, feedback, and marking for a reduced fee to IB students, and general assignment help and feedback for students in younger years.
- Academic Excellence in the IB
- Canberra Grammar School Medal for Outstanding Contribution to Community
- William Rayner Prize for Vice-Captain
- Robert Poate Scholarship for Leadership
- Penola Dux Award 2013-2016
- Academic Excellence and Outstanding Application 2013-2018
- Faculty Awards in Science, English, Mathematics, Physical Health, Languages
EducationYear 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 40.00.
Currently studying Biomedicine at University of Melbourne.
- Sport: netball and aussie rules
$30 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Creativity, action, service (CAS)
- Extended essay (EE)
- Global politics
- Mathematical Studies SL
- Mathematics SL
- Theory of knowledge (TOK)