Around ThornlieSunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
I prefer to meet at public libraries in an area near Canning Vale, Thornlie, Cannington or close by, and I can also tutor at your house if that suits.
AboutHey everyone! My name is Jayden Asmus and thank you for taking the time to view my profile!
I am a 2017 high school graduate and following my WACE Examinations that year, I received an ATAR score of 96.65. I’m currently a student at the University of Western Australia, studying a Commerce Double Degree, with direct entry in the Law (Juris Doctor) postgraduate degree, commencing in 2021.
Whilst in High School I studied the following ATAR courses, all of which I would be more than happy to tutor:
- ATAR Geography (Year 11 and 12)
- ATAR Modern History (Year 11 and 12)
- ATAR Economics (Year 11 and 12)
- ATAR English (Year 11 and 12)
As a recent graduate of high school myself, I know the pressures that your final years of school will bring, and I want to do everything I can to help ensure you achieve your best in all of your studies!
I want to be able to provide you the advice I wished someone had told me whilst I was in school, in order to ensure you experience no surprises throughout your studies. I have advice, tips and suggestions to provide, as well as academic support in my tutoring sessions.
With regards to the courses I listed above, the main areas in which I believe I can help you include:
- Essay writing, planning and structure.
- Exam Preparation methods, and how to properly study for your course.
- Text Analysis (visual and written), particularly for the ATAR English course.
- Short Answer and Extended Response Writing (in Economics, Modern History and Geography)
- Source Analysis for Modern History.
- DUX of Year 11 and 12 at school.
- Certificate of Distinction: Excellent School Achievement
- Highest Standard in ATAR English (Year 11-12)
- Highest Standard in ATAR Modern History (Year 11 and 12)
- Certificate of Excellence
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 96.65.
Currently studying Bachelor of Commerce (Economics and Business Law) at The University of Western Australia.
- Reading, Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Economics and Law Interest
$35 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Modern History
- Modern History