Tutoring near Kingaroy,
Around KingaroySunday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Monday 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Happy to travel to the student's school/residence so long as it is within 30 minutes of my place of residence.
AboutI am a final year Dentistry Student on placement in Kingaroy for 5 months. I have previous tutoring experience with high school, specifically year 12. Great motivator and prefer to help the student learn and understand rather than doing the work for them. My skills lie in helping students create a plan and stick to it to ensure they will develop life long skills and get the results they have worked for.
- Studied First Year of a Bachelor of Nursing at QUT GPA 6.83 on a 7-point scale
- Health & Safety Representative Certification
- Completed a Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science GPA 6.18 on a 7-point scale
- Griffith Award for Academic Excellence, recognition of top 5%
- Golden Key International Honour Society Membership nominee, recognises top 15% of students.
- Senior High School Certificate Westside Christian College (graduated as School Captain for 2006)
- • Secretary for Griffith University Dental Students Association in 2018
- • Recipient of the International Dental Exhibition Meeting - Student Leadership Program held in Singapore 2018
- • Secretary for Australian Dental Students Association in 2017
EducationYear 12 completed in 2006.
Mark achieved: 7.00.
Currently studying Dentistry at Griffith University.
$50 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Mathematics A