My name is Ian and I am a 25 year old Forensic Chemistry PhD student. My aim is to inspire a passion for science in the younger generation, and to teach others to think like a scientist. My tutoring style is different to the norm, I try to fill in the gaps where I believe the curriculum is weak, and teach students the ability to think, not just memorise notes. With me as your tutor you can expect to develop critical thinking skills, improve your problem solving ability, and gain the confidence to tackle any exam question or practical problem that comes your way.
- 2012-2015: Bachelor of Exercise Science/Bachelor of Nurtition
- 2016-2017: Master of Forensic Science (GPA 6.2)
- 2016: Recipient of Dean's Excellence Award
- 2017: Recipient of Dean's Excellence Award
- 2017: 2nd place in the Kelly Future Scientist Award from a field of over 450 scientists
- President of the Canberra Forensic Student's Association
EducationYear 12 completed in 2011.
Mark achieved: 95.00.
Currently studying PhD in Forensic Chemistry.
$50 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Mathematics General
- Personal Development, Health & Physical Education
- Physical Activity & Sports Studies
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7