Around SubiacoSunday 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Monday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Happy to tutor in any Western Suburbs libraries, State Library or the City of Perth library as is convenient. I'm willing to travel further at a negotiated travel cost.
AboutHi, I'm Kailin! I recently finished year twelve at Shenton College, with a 99+ predicted ATAR. I'm studying ATAR subjects methods, specialist, chemistry, Auslan (Australian Sign Language) and literature, and I also have a Certificate II in Hospitality under my belt.
If all dreams come true, I'd be at UWA next year studying medicine towards becoming a psychiatrist - and along the side, a Diploma of Interpreting, so I can work as an interpreter for the Deaf students at my school while I study my degree!
I'd like to tutor:
Mathematics Methods ATAR
Mathematics Specialist ATAR
Mathematics (Years 7-10)
Science (Years 7-10)
I'm happy to cover study techniques if that's what would help you :)
As a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese, I am also able to offer speaking practice to those studying it as a second language - very helpful in preparing you for your practical exam!
For a little extra (happy to negotiate), I can offer 24-hour online support using platforms such as WhatsApp, Messenger and Skype. I'll answer most of your questions right away, and any that I don't I'll respond to within 24 hours - that's a guarantee!
- Horizon of Dreams 2018 (writing competition) - shortlisted
- Write-Along 2018 (writing competition) - shortlisted
- Languages in the Mainstream Competitions - won two competitions, runner-up in one
- Represented Australia in the International Mathematics Competition 2016 and 2017
- Australian National Chemistry Quiz - High Distinction
- Australian Mathematics Trust Enrichment Stage (Gauss Series) - High Distinction
EducationYear 12 student.
Currently studying at Shenton College.
- Sport - running, badminton, soccer
- Learning new languages
- Meeting new people
$30 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Mathematical Methods
- Specialist Mathematics
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7