Around HawthornMonday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Around MelbourneSunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
I am able to meet at the State Library of Victoria or local libraries within the metropolitan area. Alternatively, I can travel to your home upon distance and availability.
AboutIB Graduate (42, ATAR 99.40), US Ivy League School Accepted Student
My name is Harry Wu. I am currently a commerce student majoring in actuarial studies at The University of Melbourne and I am an incoming freshman at NYU Stern School of Business this fall. I graduated in 2017 with an overall score of 42 in IB, scoring high 7s in HL English B HL, Chemistry HL, Chinese A SL, Mathematics SL and Physics SL as well as full marks in some papers and a high raw mark in my economics EE. Competent in exam preparation skills and techniques as well as knowledge of maximising internal assessment marks, I would like to help you excel and hit the 7 through tutoring in these subjects:
- English B HL/SL (I achieved a 56/60 in Paper 1 and a perfect score in Paper 2)
- Mathematics SL (I achieved a perfect score in Paper 1 and 88/90 in Paper 2)
- Chinese A SL (I achieved a 19/20 in Paper 1 and a perfect score in oral assessments)
- Chemistry HL/SL
- Economics EE
I personally enjoyed doing these subjects and am confident to nut-crack the coursework in a tailored, easily understandable approach that suits you the best. I have also accumulated substantial valuable materials and resources that I am more than willing to share with you.
In addition, I applied to a few prestigious universities in the US last year and have been accepted into University of Pennsylvania (Ivy League), Northwestern University, NYU Stern School of Business, UCLA and UNC Chapel Hill. After achieving a strong SAT score of 1530, building up competitive application materials, and successfully completing many alumni interviews., I have built up extremely comprehensive know-how in the entire application process to top US universities. Thus, I will also be offering guidance to polish up your US Application:
- SAT and SAT Subject Test tutoring
- Building up the Common Application profile
- Brainstorming and drafting the Common Application essay
- School-specific essays and general alumni interview guidance
I am based in Melbourne Metropolitan area and I am able to meet at the State Library of Victoria or local libraries. I am fluent in Mandarin and have flexible availabilities. I am also more than happy to answer your any Application-related or studying overseas questions.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
- High Distinction in Australian Mathematics Competition
- High Distinction in Royal Australian Chemistry Quiz
- Silver Award in Steinway&Sons International Youth Piano Competition
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 99.40 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Commerce at University of Melbourne.
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help (Skype)
- Creativity, action, service (CAS)
- Extended essay (EE)
- Mathematical Studies SL
- Mathematics SL
- Theory of knowledge (TOK)
Tutoring students in
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7
- International Baccalaureate