Around HawthornMonday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Around MelbourneSunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
I am able to meet at the State Library or local libraries. Alternatively, I can travel to your home upon distance and availability.
AboutIB Graduate (42, ATAR 99.40), US Ivy League School Accepted Student
My name is Harry Wu. I am currently a Bachelor of Commerce student at University of Melbourne and an incoming freshman at NYU Stern School of Business (currently on a gap year). I graduated in 2017 with an overall score of 42 in IB, scoring high 7s in HL English B HL, Chemistry HL, Mathematics SL and Physics SL as well as full marks in some papers and a high raw mark in my economics EE. Competent in exam preparation skills and techniques as well as knowledge of maximising internal assessment marks, I would like to help you excel and hit the 7 through tutoring in these subjects:
- English B HL/SL (I achieved a 56/60 in Paper 1 and a perfect score in Paper 2)
- Mathematics SL (I achieved a perfect score in Paper 1 and 88/90 in Paper 2)
- Chinese A SL (I achieved a 19/20 in Paper 1 and a perfect score in oral assessments)
- Chemistry HL/SL
- Economics EE
I personally enjoyed doing these subjects and am confident to nut-crack the coursework in a tailored, easily understandable approach that suits you the best. I have also accumulated valuable materials and resources that I am more than willing to share with you.
In addition, I applied to prestigious universities in the US last year and was accepted into University of Pennsylvania (Ivy League), Northwestern University, NYU Stern School of Business and UCLA. After achieving a strong SAT score of 1530, building up a competitive applicant profile, and successfully completing many alumni interviews, I have accumulated extremely comprehensive know-how in the entire application process to top US universities. Thus, I will also be offering guidance to polish up your US Application:
- SAT and SAT Subject Test tutoring
- Navigating the Common Application profile
- Brainstorming and drafting the Common Application essay
- School-specific essays and general alumni interview guidance
I am based in Melbourne Metropolitan area and I am able to meet at the State Library of Victoria or local libraries. I am fluent in Mandarin and have flexible availabilities. I am also more than happy to answer your any US College Application-related or studying overseas questions.
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com for further inquiries.
- High Distinction in Australian Mathematics Competition
- High Distinction in Royal Australian Chemistry Quiz
- Silver Award in Steinway&Sons International Youth Piano Competition
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 99.40 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Commerce at University of Melbourne.
$50 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help (Skype)
- Creativity, action, service (CAS)
- Extended essay (EE)
- Mathematical Studies SL
- Mathematics SL
- Theory of knowledge (TOK)
Tutoring students in
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7
- International Baccalaureate