Around Shenton ParkSunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Monday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Monday 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Friday 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Happy to meet at Shenton College, UWA library, state library, or Nedlands Library.
AboutHi, I'm Natasha! I received a 97.8 ATAR and graduated first of my school Year 12 cohort in English and Modern History. I'm currently studying History and Classics & Ancient History at UWA, then I plan on becoming a history teacher.
I can help you strengthen your writing, break down essay questions, understand what teachers and examiners look for, and adopt helpful subject-specific study techniques. We can practice how to map out your responses (whether essay, short answer, or source analysis) and I can give you feedback on your work. If you're seeking a little clarification, I can improve your understanding and I always enjoy a good discussion.
I'd love to improve your grades and confidence, let me know if you'd like help!
** Holds a Working With Children Check **
- WACE English ATAR Subject Certificate of Excellence (2017)
- WACE Certificate of Merit (2017)
- Ranked #1 in English ATAR Shenton College (Year 11 & 12, 2017-18)
- Ranked #1 in Modern History Shenton College (Year 11 & 12, 2017-18)
- Winning team of WADL Senior Schools Debating Competition seniors (2017)
- "Best Individual Speaker" in senior debating grand final (2017)
- National History Challenge state winner in Menzies category (2017)
- Plain English Speaking Award competition state winner (2016)
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 97.80 (verified).
Currently studying a BA at The University of Western Australia.
- Activism & volunteering
$40 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Phone help
- Ancient History
- Modern History
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9