Around MelbourneSunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Friday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
AboutHi! I’m Tèa and have recently completed my VCE as of 2017, with an ATAR of 98.8.
In offering my services, I hope to assist students in achieving their academic goals through maximising their individual potential.
For the duration of my secondary education, I attended Leongatha Secondary College. My Year 12 subjects (and corresponding raw scores) include VCE English (46), VCE English Literature (44), VCE Psychology (50), VCE History: Revolutions (43), VCE Health and Human Development (completed 2016 (40)) and VCE Further Mathematics (30).
I am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Melbourne, and am living on residence at St Hilda’s College, so super close to the city! I am offering either one-on-one or group tutoring for 3/4 Psychology, 1/2 Literature and both 1/2 and 3/4 English, as well as general English tutoring for Years 7-10, taking place in Melbourne’s State Library.
My fee is $40/hour, however I am willing to negotiate if need be. For group sessions, this rate would be split between each student. My hours include between 4pm-8pm Monday and Friday, and between 10am-6pm on weekends. I am happy to accomodate all students, and can cater for all study goals, whether that be meeting a pre-req, or getting that raw 50!
In the past I have mentored English casually, and am currently a VCE subject lecturer with Connect Education. I have always found working through concepts with others both easy and enjoyable, not to mention highly rewarding.
I am intimately familiar with the current study designs for each of my offered VCE subjects, and can offer both in-depth subject knowledge, as well as a variety of study skills and techniques which assisted me in my efforts across my own Year 12, and are applicable to all areas of academic study.
Special areas of focus include essay planning and structuring, text and passage analysis, written expression and all things Psychology.
I am of course, willing to read required English and/or Lit texts.
Hope to hear from you soon! Tèa Clark.
- Excellence Award - VCE DUX (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE English (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE English Literature (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE Psychology (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE History: Revolutions (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE Literature (2016)
- Awarded Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholars Scholarship (2015)
- Selected to attend Gnurad-Gundidj School for Student Leadership (2014)
- Participated in student-led panel facilitating an interview for the position of Vice Principal at Leongatha Secondary College (2016)
- Completed the World’s Greatest Shave, raising $2871 (2017)
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 98.80 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Arts at University of Melbourne.
- All literature (I refuse to class the 'Twilight’ series as such) and writing
- Maintaining an almost servile relationship with my beloved dogs, Bella and Milly
- Expanding my eyeshadow collection
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
$40 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- English Literature Unit 1
- English Literature Unit 2
- English Unit 1
- English Unit 2
- English Unit 3
- English Unit 4
- Psychology Unit 3
- Psychology Unit 4
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7