Around MenaiMonday 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Thursday 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Friday 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Willing to Travel to student houses depending on location
Hey there! I’m a University student studying Bachelor of Paramedicine. During year 12 I achieved a band 6 in all of my subjects (Advanced English, English Ext 1&2, Biology, Modern History, General Math & Visual Arts) and would love to help any students thrive in those subjects too. I have more than two years of tutoring experience during which time the use of syllabus based teaching and student directed lessons has equipped my students to achieve; one of my 2018 students, Iman Codmani, ranked 2nd in state for English (Standard).
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, I’m very flexible and willing to travel to you! (My rate changes for group lessons or multiple weekly sessions :) )
- 2015Completed 10212NAT Course in Peer Literacy Tutoring at New South Wales TAFE.
- 2017 University of Wollongong Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- 2017 The Sydney Morning Herald All Rounder Award
- 2017 The Sydney Morning Herald Distinguished Achiever Award
- 2017 Visual Arts major work accepted into Hazlehurst Gallery ‘Art Rules’ 2017
- 2018 Executive Deans Commendation Letter
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 97.05.
Currently studying Paramedicine at Australian Catholic University.
- St John volunteering
- Sunday school teaching
$40 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help (Skype)
- HSC English Extension 1
- HSC English Extension 2
- Mathematics General
- Modern History
- Visual Arts
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7