AboutHi everyone! I am very passionate about helping other students succeed in their HSC. My HSC marks and ATAR both indicate my high performance and intellectual ability that allowed me to succeed in the HSC.
I now wish to pass this on to other students, so that they too can excel in their studies.
My tutoring lessons are well planned and well structured, directly following the NESA syllabus. However, to succeed in the HSC takes more than just the syllabus, and hence I also provide students with tips and extra knowledge that will assist them to outperform their peers and other students in the state.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Final HSC mark of 98 in Mathematics (2 unit)
- Final HSC mark of 96 (E4) in Mathematics Extension 1 (3 unit)
- Final HSC Mark of 96 (Band 6) in Business Studies
- Final HSC mark of 96 in Advanced English (2 unit)
- First in Course Business Studies for both preliminary (Yr 11) and HSC (Yr 12)
EducationYear 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 98.85.
Currently studying Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Advanced Studies at The University of Sydney.
$50 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Teaching studio
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Business Studies
- Industrial Technology
- Information, Software & Technology
- Mathematics Extension 1
- Mathematics Extension 2
- Mathematics General
- Modern Greek
- Modern Greek Beginners
- Modern Greek Continuers
- Technology (Mandatory)
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- Year 11
- Year 10
- Year 9
- Year 8
- Year 7