Around Brisbane CitySunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Around Gold Coast
Preferably tutoring at the state library of QLD (SLQ) or the Griffith Gold Coast University Library, but can drive.
AboutCalling all IB students!! Hey guys ! I have a degree in Medical Science and am currently a medical student at Griffith University Gold Coast Campus. I have lots of experience tutoring IB and/or OP Biology, Chemistry and IB math SL. Can also do ab. Initio French, SL English Lit (particularly IOC and WiT for which I received close to full marks), HL/SL Psychology and TOK. I graduated runner-up Dux for QASMT in 2015 and received an IB 44 (ATAR equivalent: 99.75). Current students enjoy the fact that I offer them tips for what the examiners are truly looking for in IB exams. I have had experience mentoring at QASMT since 2016. I can also offer tips for entry into medicine/health sciences for aspiring students. My hourly rate is also negotiable.
- Runner-up Dux 2015
- ATAR 99.75 equivalent (High band OP1)
- Sir Samuel Griffith Academic Scholarship
- Subject prize HL Psychology 2015
- Subject prize SL English Lit 2015
- Subject prize HL Biology 2015
- IB Student of the Year 2014
- Griffith Honours College Alumni
- Bachelor of Medical Science with Distinction
EducationYear 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 99.75 (verified).
Currently studying Medicine at Griffith University.
- Football (Soccer)
- Politics, Economics and Philosophy
Great tutor, wants the best for his students, easy tounderstand.
- By Yash Sharma on 24th November 2017
Brynley is an excellent tutor and mentor. Both our boys enjoy their sessions with him, are always happy and say they learn lots from him as he explains content and processes clearly. He is a pleasure to work with.
- By Sylvana Spina on 1st September 2017
$40 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help (Skype)
- Creativity, action, service (CAS)
- Extended essay (EE)
- Mathematical Studies SL
- Mathematics SL
- Sports, Exercise and Health Science
- Theory of knowledge (TOK)
Tutoring students in
- Year 12
- International Baccalaureate