AboutCompleting a Physics Major at The University of Melbourne with a concurrent Diploma in Mathematics. In 2017 I am completing the Advanced Physics subject stream.
Prior to this, I achieved an ATAR of 99.15 whilst studying Math Methods, Specialist Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English and Drama in my senior years.
I have been formally tutoring as of March 2017 through a Melbourne tutoring company. However, from 2015 - 2016 I informally tutored as a resident in Brisbane Grammar School's Boarding House. Through my tutoring experience I have learnt it is crucial to hold a passion in the subjects one teaches.
Since the age of ten, I've been passionate about Physics and Mathematics. Vital in furthering these passions, in 2016 I attended two selective events: The National Youth Science Forum (NYSF) and The London International Youth Science Forum (LIYSF). Science has been the driving force of my aspirations and in recent years I have developed the skill of communicating and sharing this passion by, for instance, receiving my Professional Certificate in Communication Skills from the Trinity College of London. That skill is what I believe differentiates me as a tutor. I have the ability to get students excited and passionate about what they're learning. Once the student reaches this level they are much more eager to learn and will perform better by many orders of magnitude.
You can watch a recent TEDx talk I gave (Entitled 'Exploring Hidden Dimension') by clicking on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wyb8ePFi14
- ATAR 99.15
- Attended The National Youth Science Forum (NSYF)
- Attended The London International Youth Science Forum (LIYSF)
- Professional Certificate in Communication Skills (Trinity College London)
EducationYear 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 99.15 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Science and Diploma in Mathematics at University of Melbourne.
- Theatre acting
I have known Sachin since 2013. I am an ex Royal Australian Naval officer and currently a successful real estate business person. I can honestly say I have never before met such a studious and reliable young man. Motivated, friendly, engaging, totally trustworthy and highly intelligent. If you or your child desire quality tutoring, you should engage Sachin without any hesitation.
2nd August 2017
2nd August 2017
$40 per hour
- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Mathematics: Foundation Unit 1
- Mathematics: Foundation Unit 2
- Mathematics: Further Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: Further Mathematics Unit 2
- Mathematics: General Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: General Mathematics Unit 2
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 1
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 2
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 3
- Mathematics: Mathematical Methods (CAS) Unit 4
- Mathematics: Specialist Mathematics Unit 1
- Mathematics: Specialist Mathematics Unit 2
- Physics Unit 1
- Physics Unit 2
- Physics Unit 3
- Physics Unit 4
Tutoring students in
- Year 12