- One-to-one tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
Currently studying a Doctor of Medicine at UWA. Graduated a Bachelor of Advanced Science with First Class Honours from the University of Queensland in 2020 (GPA 6.9)
Attended Oxford University for an Honours research project in 2020.
Achieved a score of 78 (99.9th percentile) on first GAMSAT attempt in September 2019.
One year GAMSAT tutoring experience.
Three years high school-level tutoring experience including in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths and English.
Documentation: Possession of a blue card (I also work in child care) - can be provided upon request
Experience: 15-20 students, third year of tutoring
- Junior Dux Mount Gravatt High School 2013
- Senior Dux Mount Gravatt High School 2015
- A on the Queensland Core Skills (QCS) Test 2015
- OP 1 (2015)
- University of Queensland Excellence Scholarship (2017)
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Majoring in Biomedical Science) with First Class Honours (GPA 6.9) from the University of Queensland (2020)
- Honours Research Scholarship to the University of Oxford (2020)
Year 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 1.00.
Currently studying Doctor of Medicine at The University of Western Australia.
- By Sheila on
30th June 2019