- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Phone help
- Online help
As a recent high school graduate, I understand and have experienced the challenges and struggles faced by many in their academic pursuits. I hope to help you in understanding the concepts that are often difficult to grasp and in doing so provide you with a clearer understanding of the subject matter.
Study and exam strategies are also fundamental skills that allow students to excel. These skills will be revised in our lessons to maximise your scores and give you confidence in exam situations.
As a part of my HSC studies, I took up French Continuers at Open High School where self-motivated studies are required as a result of the absence of a teacher. This has trained me in becoming an indepedent learner and allowed me to understand a wider range of student experience, thus providing me with the skills to teach to the needs of students of different styles.
I have 3 years of experience in tutoring Maths, Science and French for Year 7-10's and Maths, Maths Ext. 1, Physics and Design and Technology for Year 11-12's.
I also have a verified Working with Children Check.
Skype or phone lessons are also available for a lower price.
Year 7-10: $45/hr
Year 11-12: $50/hr
- SAT Math II Test Score (equivalent to ext.2): 800 (FULL MARK)
- Letter of Excellence (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- 1st in Course - Graphics Technology (2013)
- 1st in Course - French (2014)
- 1st in Course - Design and Technology (2015,2016)
- 3rd in Course - Physics (2016)
- 4th in Course - Mathematics Ext.2 (2016)
- Design and Technology Major Project selected for SHAPE Exhibition 2017
Year 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 97.75 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Industrial Design at The University of New South Wales.
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
can be found among