I'm a VIT registered high school teacher and a corporate lawyer. After the birth of my son I have decided to focus purely on teaching. I have experience working as an integration aide and teaching assistant at both primary and secondary levels. I also have experience providing advice to students on university and career pathway decisions. The thing that sets me apart from other tutors is my communication style which allows me to engage even the most reluctant students.
As an educator, I am passionate about catering to all levels of learning and not just mainstream learning. I provide an enriched learning system that provides scaffolding and teaching assistance to diverse students with learning difficulties as well as more challenging work to students who require extension work in addition to their school work.
• Masters of Teaching, Monash University (completed June 2021, VIT Registration No: 711186)
• Certificate in Teaching Assistance and Student Aide, Monash University (completed in 2018)
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Centre for Law (completed in 2014).
• Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), Monash University (completed in 2013).
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne (completed in 2010).
• Double Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccinations
• Working With Children Check
• VIT Registration
• Officer of the Supreme Court of Victoria
• Officer of the High Court of Australia