My name is Elizabeth Riley, I'm 18 and a recent graduate from high school. During my transition into university and tertiary education, where I am studying Arts, archaeology and classics, I am looking to tutor some students! I know how hard VCE is, and it's totally okay to ask for help! I have been a tutor for nearly 6 years!
Subjects I did in year 12: philosophy, biology, classics, revolutions, English language and a university extension in communications, media and journalistic theory at RMIT. My average grade was an A.
Year 11: Literature, 20th-century history, biology, English language, classics and philosophy. my average grade was an A+
My ANU projected ATAR in-lieu of the official 2020 ATAR: 94.45
I know that every student is different and I just want to find a way to help you! Whether that be visual, note-taking, discussions, flash-cards, recall, tests or games! Whatever you need to succeed and do your best- I'll do it! My students are always my number 1 priority.
If I sound like a good match for you, message me!
- High Distinction: History
- High Distinction: Geography
- High Distinction: English
- Merit: Mathematics
- Merit: Science
- Merit: Business Management
- Merit: Psychology
- Merit: Creative Writing
- Merit: Outdoor Education
- 7 times UNSW Global Exam certificate holder
- Operation Wallacea: Field Biology and Marine Biology Volunteer
Year 12 completed in 2020.
Mark achieved: 94.00.
Currently studying Asian Media and Culture at RMIT.
- Education, learning and teaching others!
- Film photography
- Archaeology, history and classics
- Fashion and alternative fashion
- Philosophy and politics
- Stationery and organisation
- Interior design and real-estate
Elizabeth tutored me in geography and English. My grades went from a D+ in both, to a B in geography and an A in English. More importantly, Elizabeth helped me build my confidence academically! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 five stars!!!
- By Abigail on
27th November 2020