- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
Hello! My name is Chloe and I graduated from SCEGGS Darlinghurst with a 99.65 ATAR in 2019. I am currently studying a combined Science/Law degree at UNSW. I was awarded the following for my HSC subjects:
- Ancient History - 97/100, 1st internally
- Modern History - 93/100, 2nd internally
- Chemistry - 96/100, 4th internally
- Advanced English - 93/100
- Mathematics - 98/100, accelerated, 3rd internally
- Extension 1 Mathematics - 97/100, 2nd internally
- Extension 2 Mathematics - 91/100, 4th internally
I am therefore able to tutor any level of English, Maths, History (both Mandatory and Elective) and Science (except HSC Biology and Physics). I am also available for public speaking help, as I've completed an ASCA Diploma of Communication.
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated tutor and have a passion for teaching; I began 2020 working as a teachers' assistant at Chafyn Grove School in Salisbury and did my year 10 work experience with Education Events Ltd. I also have mentoring experience from school, being a school Prefect, a House Committee member, and being involved in the Peer Support program.
I would love to help you get the most out of your education. I believe that you can best maximise your results when learning is engaging and personalised and hope to provide this for my students. Send me a message if you're interested or have any questions, I can't wait for our first lesson!
- ASCA Diploma of Communication
- School Prefect and House Committee Member
- 4 time debating competition winner, participating in Eastside, Archdale and ISDA competitions
- Distinctions or High Distinctions in every UNSW ICAS English, Science and Maths competitions 2014-2017
- High Distinction in RACI Chemistry Quiz 2017 and 2018
- National Titration Competition Finalist 2019
- Distinctions in Australian Mathematics Competition (AMC) 2015-2017
- SCEGGS Achievement Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement 2018 and 2019
- Premier's Award for All Round Excellence
- High Distinction WAM at UNSW
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 99.65 (verified).
Currently studying Science Law at The University of New South Wales.