- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Teaching studio
- Phone help
- Online help
Hey! My name is Zed, and I have just graduated from Pomona College (Top 10 undergraduate Colleges in the US) in Los Angeles with a liberal Arts degree in Theatre. I graduated top of my class from the Queensland Academy for Creative Industries with an IB 43 and have received over $400,000USD in grants/scholarships and research funding. I am passionate about empowering students to take ownership of their education and am looking to work with students who not only want to get better grades but who also want to hack their education and map a strategy for success that exceeds all expectations. I am happy to coach/tutor for individual classes, but I also offer programs in general study, career trajectory, life skills, and university/grant applications. If you're looking to take your education to the next level and achieve beyond the ordinary, let me know and we can book in a FREE strategy call to see how I can best serve you!
- Graduated top 15% at Pomona College (USA)
- Received over $400,000 USD of grants/scholarships
- Received $36,000USD Watson Fellowship to travel the world and study theatre
- Top student at QACI with IB 43
Year 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 99.55.
Currently studying Liberal Arts.
- Empowering students to succeed within and Beyond the classroom
- Theatre / Film / Creativity / Art
I prefer to operate over Zoom. However, I can arrange in-person tutoring as well at an additional fee.